Saturday, June 05, 2010

Back to School

June 2, 2010

My father and I were in a low-lit room playing a superheroes trivia board game on a touch screen as big as a newspaper. The last question had me clueless, so to find the answer I had to take it down the basement.

I ran with the board which became a blueprint of something I was supposed to know about. Harry was now with me. We went inside a classroom half-full of students waiting for the professor. Valerie was there and upon hearing me talk, said "Shut up, Rob. Shut up." When Harry and I found a table, we laid out the blueprint to examine it. But the professor suddenly arriving was our cue to leave.

Outside the room, two piles of murdered women on the hallways surprised us. I was crying but at the same time realizing there's a killer among us. We hurriedly ran upstairs and saw Brandon (who was actually Marlon Brando) coming out of a supply room. I found his tired eyes, stout figure & slow movements a bit creepy. So we took the stairs leading to a car park and saw Telle who said, "Be careful with John." But I interjected, "I think we should all be more careful with Brandon."

Reaching the car park in the basement, we saw a lady in the dark and a wooden stick-man figure moving towards her. We both shouted "Hey!" to their direction. The lady ran towards us and upon looking back, the stick-man suspect turned into Sadako. She was taunting us with slow-motion dance moves. In a couple seconds, about 15 more Sadako's joined her!

They started moving towards us and we could not run to save our lives. Even if we knew we didn't stand a chance of taking the monsters. I was thinking of something to do - anything! But my brain just froze and let me down.

A meter a way from us, they stopped abruptly.

Then the one in the center took a step forward.

Looking at us intently with piercing eyes,

she shouted "Iiiiiiit's showtime!"


_

No comments: