Thursday, February 08, 2007

YAXARIS PAROLě [02/03/07]

I dreamt the sky was falling
I was lying on the ground
In a cloudless night when the stars are still
And my heart had its fill

I dreamt the sky was falling
Over a place entirely made of empty spaces
Open my hand, open my eyes
So this is how it feels to leave
To leave a dream which I thought was everything

I saw the stars alive
They surrounded me, arranged unwillingly
I floated in non-existence
A non-existent crowd afraid to move
But I was one of them, floating in a dream

Free
Free from the worries of earthly pain
Free
Free from the burden of me and you and everyone

2 comments:

jas said...

wow nag update.

Anonymous said...

psst.. dancer in the dark dvd is love for 80 pesos only. wala lang. naalala ko lang na bjork fanatic ka din. yipeee.. meron na ako. kaw kaya? hehehe.. peace,man. =)